This comprehensive solution from National Medical delivers efficiency, savings and overall improved practice management. Our suite of services aims to provide our clients with the most up-to-date technological advancements enabling providers to deliver better care to patients while maximizing revenue and decreasing costs.
Features and Benefits
Document Management is a new cloud-based chart and form management solution with 256-bit encryption technology to manage forms, patient charts and other medical records.
- Browser and device independence enabling access via PC, smartphone or a tablet. All charts are backed up, searchable and can be easily be retrieved
- Comprehensive online forms repository allows clinicians easy access and printing with just a few clicks, allowing for a paperless process
- Integrated fax solution enables ASCs to receive faxes and attach documents to patient charts, with one click, ensuring online availability of complete charts at all times
- Full integration with Mobile E-Chart. This software is browser independent, offering chart customization with features that include edit, view and e-Sign for charts, faxes and documents. This allows doctors to forward forms and documents securely, assisting in timely claims submission
- Smart Barcode Technology Using innovative technologies to streamline workflow, Document Management utilizes form bar codes, guaranteeing that a chart is not missed once it is scanned back into the system
- Online transcription and management Customers who use both Transcription Services and Document Management as a bundled solution enjoy superior clinical documentation and significant productivity improvements with dictations that are securely archived and searchable in the Document Management system. Additionally, dictations are also available at referring physician offices with customized access and permission policies in place, reducing turnaround time and assisting in revenue cycle processes
Contact us today to see how National Medical can assist your surgery center or medical practice and identify how our suite of products can fit your growing needs.